Dawno nie prowadziłem Tatarów w bój i jakoś tak się chyba stęskniłem. Dlatego też postanowiłem troszkę więcej nad nimi przysiąść. Na zdjęciu moja ulubiona formacja - torhak złożony z dwóch podstawek. Obskakuje wroga, ostrzeliwuje, tak by na końcu go ukąsić. Akurat styl gry "po tatarsku" bardzo mi pasuje - jest dynamicznie i dużo dzieje się na polu bitwy.
Dodatkowo są świetni w zwiadzie, można powiedzieć nawet że najlepsi.
Long time since I was leading the Tartars in battle, and somehow I think I missed. Therefore, I decided a little more for them to sit. In the picture my favorite band - torhak composed of two coasters. Skip around the enemy, shooting at, so that at the end of his bite. Just style of play "tartar style". I'm like very much - it is dynamic and a lot is happening on the battlefield.
In addition, they are great in reconnaissance, one could say that the best.
In addition, they are great in reconnaissance, one could say that the best.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz